| Mounting ||
Mounting Flanges are 100mm (4") TTMA pattern.
| Technical Data || |
- All aluminium construction (heat treated).
- Ball and needle rolling elements for optimum axial and radial load bearing with minimum friction.
- Grease nipple one side with relief valve mounted opposite for efficient removal of old grease and debris.
- Dual o-rings for product seal and dust seal respectively.
- Viton GFLT grade o-rings (* Teflon or other special seals available on request).
- Brass ball retainer.
- Handle can be ball-type or D-handle.
| Working pressure ||
1,000 kPa (145 PSI)
| Test pressure ||
1,500 kPa (218 PSI)
| Weight ||
60 kg (132lb)
| Operating temperature ||
-20° to +80°C (-4° to +176°F) for EPDM & Viton B70 grade
-40° to +60°C (-40° to +140°F) for Viton GFLT grade
| Associated Equipment || |
- Straight spool piece 200mm (8") long VSS-4.
- 15° angled spool piece 200mm (8") long VSA-4.
- LBV450(L) Butterfly Valve to suit 4" TTMA flange
- API bottom loading coupler API800 series
* Note: The nature of Teflon is that it is unyielding but easily scratched; therefore the slightest damage can lead to weeps particularly where clamping force is provided by a spring which is necessarily limited in force.
However the use of Teflon cannot be avoided because of its outstanding chemical resistance.
Liquip guarantee the sealing of all new products and test all production prior to dispatch.
Following installation of the equipment by the Purchaser it is essential that the valve be kept perfectly clean, any test liquids be perfectly clean and no tools be allowed to touch the Teflon seals. It is not uncommon for valves to exhibit small weeps once in service with commercial-quality liquids.