– Loading Arms can be fully or partially jacketed for efficient handling of asphalt, molten sulfer, waxes, resins and other products that are highly viscous or tend to solidify at ambient temperatures. Click here for more information on OPW Heated Loading Solutions.
– OPW can provide a Custom Insulation Package designed specifically for your loading arm. Unlike field-applied insulation, these packages are completely removable and reusable, making them the ideal solution for loading arm use. Click here to view Loading Arm Insulation Spec's
- Removable & Reusable
- Safer – Heated arms can pose a potential burn hazard to operators. OPW Insulation Packages ensures that the loading arm is properly insulated to protect your personnel.
- Superior Heat Retention
- Construction Details:
- Inner Jacketing – 17 oz/sq. yd Teflon® Impregnated Fiberglass Cloth
- Outer Jacketing - 17 oz/sq. yd Teflon® Impregnated Fiberglass Cloth
- Insulation – 2” THK, low-density Fiberglass
- Thread - Teflon®-coated Fiberglass Thread
- Attachments - Teflon® Cloth Belts with stainless-steel double-D rings; drawstring flaps with Nomex Cord
- I.D. Tags – Stainless-steel embossed
– Suggested for many top/splash loading applications. Available as an option on all Loading Arm designs.
|The Civacon model 8030 Ground Verification Monitor is compatible with today’s transport ground systems. The monitor is equipped to provide a permissive signal to allow load rack operation and, if ground is lost, to indicate a non-permissive signal and shut down the loading operation. || |
|Protects your equipment, piping and personnel in the event of an unintended pull-away. A consideration whenever you are making a tight connection to a truck or railcar. || |
|With OPW, you have many options at your disposal for your loading arm termination connections. From the original quick-disconnect Kamlok® coupling to our Epsilon™ dry disconnect coupling, we have a coupling to meet your needs. |
|Commonly used for loading Petroleum products, OPW provides several options for loading your Petroleum transports. || |
- 6400 Series Horizontal Valve – OPW Loading Valves are designed to shut off flow without causing shock in the pipeline.
- Adjustable closure rate
- 3” & 4” sizes, Aluminum Construction
- TTMA Flanged connections
- Ball Valves (per application/specification)
– an alternative to conventional spring balanced loading arm, pneumatics provide the ultimate in loading arm design.
All OPW Loading Arms can be customized to fit your specific application requirements. We do offer a series of Standard/ optimized solutions that are commonly specified. These optimized selections can be expedited to meet faster delivery requirements.
3” Bottom loading Arm
Ductile Iron/Carbon Steel/ Aluminum Construction
42” x 66”
Same as above in 4” (G32FNV-4)