Mason, OH – OPW Fluid Transfer Group President, Tim Warning, announced today that the company has made several strategic organizational changes to align OPW's substantial resources to further enhance the organization's ability to provide its global customer base with industry-leading solutions. The company will streamline OPW's four business units and eight global operations into two global business units. The two units are:
- OPWFTG Global Transportation Business Unit – consisting of two market-focused entities:
- Global Rail Business Unit
- Global Cargo Tank/Truck Business Unit
- OPWFTG Global Chemical & Industrial Business Unit – focused on fluid handling, transfer, loading and unloading solutions in the chemical & industrial processing markets
As a result of the organizational enhancements, several new positions within the company have been created:
Global Transportation Business Unit:
- Tom Zant has been appointed to lead the Global Transportation Business Unit as Vice President, reporting directly to President, Tim Warning
- Kevin Cook has been appointed Director, Global Rail Business Unit, reporting to Mr. Zant
- Simon Hill has been appointed Director, Global Cargo Tank/Truck Business Unit, reporting to Mr. Zant
- Dan Taylor has been named Site Manager of the company's Kansas City manufacturing operation, responsible for finance, manufacturing and supply chain. Dan will report to Mr. Zant.
Global Chemical & Industrial Business Unit
- Jeff Reichert has been appointed to lead the Global Chemical & Industrial Business Unit as Vice President, reporting directly to President, Tim Warning
- Greg Carrino has been appointed Director, Sales & Marketing – Global Chemical & Industrial Business Unit
"I am confident that these changes will benefit our customers through enhanced market and application focus, better resource alignment, and improved service to our customers and channel partners worldwide," stated Mr. Warning.
"Leadership through expertise, customer focus and global expansion has been central to our long-range strategy for more than two decades," Warning adds." This realignment of focus and resources will enable us to further leverage our global businesses, manufacturing scale and fluid-handling expertise to the collective benefit of our customers, channel partners and OPWFTG."
OPW Fluid Transfer Group, organized in 1998 is part of Dover Corporation and is comprised of market-leading operating companies — each dedicated to designing, manufacturing and distributing world class solutions that assist in the safe and efficient handling of hazardous bulk products. The Group is comprised of two business units: OPWFTG Global Transportation Business Unit and OPWFTG Global Chemical & Industrial Business Unit. The company's market-leading brands include: OPW Engineered Systems, Midland Manufacturing, Civacon and Knappco. The company has manufacturing plants in North America, Europe, Brazil and India and sales offices in Singapore and Shanghai. For more information, please visit www.opw-ftg.com.